Middle School Athletics
Becoming a Crusader
If you're new to Kennedy athletics or an incoming 6th grader for the upcoming school year, follow these steps to get acquainted with our programs.
1. Review the introduction to KMS athletics in the presentation below.
2. Review the KMS Co-Curricular Handbook.
3. Complete 2021–22 online registration via Skyward starting in July. Both parents and students need to complete this process. (The KMS Activities Welcome letter outlines the process.)
4. Go to the relevant athletics information page to find out starting dates and program information for your sport.
5. Click on the "Athletic Interest Form" button above and complete the steps to establish communication with the KMS Activities Coordinator and the coach.
Kennedy Middle School students involved in co-curricular athletic programs will compete within the Braveland Conference. This conference includes Brown Deer Middle School, Webster Transitional School (Cedarburg), John Long Middle School (Grafton), North Middle School (Menomonee Falls), Lake Shore and Steffen Middle Schools (Mequon), Thomas Jefferson Middle School (Port Washington), Templeton Middle School (Sussex), Longfellow and Whitman Middle Schools (Wauwatosa), Slinger Middle School, Badger Middle School (West Bend), Whitefish Bay Middle School, and Richfield Middle School.