Athletics & Activities
Germantown offers a wide range of sports and activities, and it is our goal to get every student involved in at least one sport or activity while in high school.
Year after year, Germantown’s dedicated coaching and advising staff lead teams to conference, sectional, and state titles. To date, Germantown athletes have won a combined 125 conference championships, eight state team runner-up championships, and 12 state team championships. Additionally, students in our activity programs regularly compete among the state’s best at local and national conferences, as well as state and national competitions.
Germantown’s tradition and pride run deep. Explore our opportunities, visit the Activities Office, or call 262-253-3400 to learn more about our Germantown Pride. Go, Warhawks!
Becoming a Warhawk
If you're new to Germantown athletics or an incoming freshman for the upcoming school year, follow these steps to get acquainted with our programs.
1. Review the introduction to GHS athletics in the presentation below.
2. Review the GHS Co-Curricular Handbook.
3. Complete 2021–22 online registration via Skyward starting in July. Both parents and students need to complete this process.
4. Go to the seasonal athletics page of the website to find out starting dates and program information for your sport.
5. On the informational page for your sport, click on the "interest form" link and complete the steps to establish communication between you and the coach.